U11 - U14 UNITED JUNIORS
SA United, your home for progressive player development. A club where winning is the result of an exceptional program.
Train UNITED, Play UNITED, Win UNITED
- Director of Youth Development U8-U13 Boys & Girls - Noel Hatherall - firstname.lastname@example.org
- U14 Boys and Girls - Mark Catterall - email@example.com
- Director of Coaching – Martin Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
U11-U14: SA United Junior Program
- U11 and U12 play 8v8.
- U13 and U14 teams play 11v11.
- Players will refine their technical skills and further develop their tactical awareness.
- Players will experience a high level of competitive training focused on developing their physical and psychological skills.
- Small-sided games (SSG) are key components of our training philosophy. SSG allow players to practice creativity, game awareness, key skills, communication and most importantly, individual style and flair.
- Players will be challenged physically and mentally by the training staff to prepare them for high school and graduation into our Senior Program.